Monday, April 12, 2010

Good News!!!

We had our appointment with the specialist today. Everything went really well. He wasn't being too cooperative in the beginning, but by the end of the ultrasound he had moved himself around quite nicely. He gave me a few swift jabs for having to do so, but no matter, it was worth it. The ultrasound tech spent some time with us trying to get all of the shots she needed for the doctor. She couldn't get the one shot she needed, but the doctor came in and was able to get it taken. I have another ultrasound in four weeks just to have his anatomy checked, but the doctor said that unless my OB sees anything out of the ordinary, he won't need to see us anymore. Heart and spine are in the clear!!!

One of the best things about today's ultrasound was that the tech actually told us what was going on and what we were seeing. We got to check out his stomach and bladder as well as the other stuff they usually check out. She was so great! I think we'll have her next time too.

And now for the best part, drum roll please.......



HERE HE IS!!!!! It's a bit fuzzy, but I can still make out his little face. She completely surprised us by doing this. I had asked her if we could still see anything with a 3D one, I've heard that once the baby is past a certain point it can be tricky, and she said it could be. But, she was able to get this one for us!!!!!

He's quite the looker already!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! This is such good news!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! & He's sooo handsome! :o) Ah I can't wait until he gets here!! :o) & With any luck we'll be headed up north next year soo I hope we can see him before his first birthday!! :o)

    ReplyDelete