Friday, April 9, 2010

23 and 24

I seem to be writing these in two week increments now. We've had quite a busy last couple weeks with all of our traveling adventures so I'll use that as an excuse for now. We had a great time on our trip to see our families and friends in Tennessee and North Carolina and made some good memories with all of them.

I had my 24 week visit on Tuesday and my neurologist visit on Wednesday. Both visits went fantastic. I love my OB. Everytime I go in to visit her I bring a list of questions I have. Yes, I actually write them down and she asks me if I have my piece of paper : ) She reassured me that everything that I was feeling was normal. Aches and pains are starting up and she told me it would only get better which is fantastic, sarcasm oozing. My visit with the neurologist went well, maybe as not as good as the visit with the OB, but the visits with him rarely are fun. He increased my medicine, again. I had some lab work done on Tuesday and he went ahead and increased them without waiting for the results. I think it was a good decision for the both of us. I have to have my levels checked again on Wednesday of next week to see how the new dose is working and if it needs to be increased yet again.

We have our third visit with the specialist on Monday to check out his heart. One thing that's been awesome about these visits is that we get to see him every time. It's amazing how much and how quickly he's growing. I hope he is more cooperative so we can see his heart better and maybe his front side. We still don't know if they'll do a 3D ultrasound yet. That's kind of a wait and see thing. Fingers crossed he will be facing the right way. I want to be able to post some more pictures of him on here for you all to see.

I think that's it for this post. I'll post on Monday, aka week 25, after our visit with the doctor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get to see him a little bit better and can get some more pictures up here of our handsome little boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment