I have a friend who publishes a blog every week entitled "Wordless Wednesday". In the blog she'll put a picture of something that she sees during the week that she finds intersting.
In the past couple of months, I've had a heck of a time with my health. The baby and I went to North Carolina and Tennessee so I could recouplerate and someone could watch him. I spent three weeks there. When I got back, Marcus was shocked at how much he had changed. I can look back at the pictures we took at the hospital and realize he has changed dramatically but since I am with him on a daily basis the changes aren't as apparent to me.
I've decided to do an entry every week for "Wordless Wednesday". The blog entries will be a week by week development of Kenneth Robert Tallman.


No comments:
Post a Comment